Technical Sales - West Heath | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
West Heath, Birmingham, England
Permanent (Full time)
Benefits: Private medical cover, laptop, performance related bonus scheme, pension, childcare vouchers. Ongoing NVQ training and product training.
Our client produces a Patented water quality sensor with diverse applications for the Water, Environmental, Industrial & Process Industries, IOT & Integrated Monitoring sectors. They are in a period of rapid growth and expansion and are making this strategic appointment to facilitate significant growth. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of the company and leading growth.
As a key member of the sales team you will build relationships with our international distributors and end users dealing with technical sales inquiries, producing quotes following through to receipt and processing of the order. This will involve a high level of organisation, time management and technical understanding and will require excellent communication and presentation skills. Candidates will be technically competent and ideally have international sales experience.
Location : Flexible with occasional travel to Head Office in Bromsgrove
- Work with distributors and end users to identify the best solution for their application
- Prepare quotations and follow up tracking win rate.
- Provide pre and post commercial and technical sales support.
- Identify and implementing improvement activities and projects to support profitable growth.
- Monitor market and develop strategies to exploit strengths and mitigate weaknesses
- Generate case studies and support use of social media and the company
- Own assigned product lines ensuring margins and availability are optimised
- Maintain CRM, pricing and customer interaction
You will need:
- To be commercially 'savvy'
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- A track record winning new business
- A technical background - electrical, water, sensor, physics or earth sciences background
- To be self-motivated, resilient, and able to work to deadlines.
- A strong work ethic, be results orientated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- To be enthusiastic, with high standards and an excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to organise your own work and manage own time effectively.
- A full UK driving licence.
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills
To be considered please provide a covering letter confirming what skills and knowledge you have that will help grow our business, notice period, availability for interview and salary required.