Ecommerce Specialist - Maidenhead | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Maidenhead, Royal Windsor and Maidenhead, England
Permanent (Full time)
As the number one brand in Single Serve category, Tassimo plays a leading role in transforming the way we drink coffee in the UK - making it possible to enjoy a wide range of coffee shop style drinks at the touch of a button in your own home. We are now at a pivotal point in the category & brand's development, and we need self-starters with an entrepreneurial mindset to help us move to the next stage. If you are looking to make an impact at shaping the future with delivering real brand value growth in a driven, fast-paced environment, then look no further!
The Direct to Consumer Specialist role sits within the overall Marketing team, reporting to the Direct to Consumer Lead. The DtC Specialist will play a key part in delivering the DtC marketing plans both by leading some specific initiatives but also supporting other members of the team with activation and tracking of the plans.
The Direct to Consumer Specialist will be actively involved in all consumer facing asset management for campaigns, maintenance and creation of product information and brand assets for brand hub, promotional assets and assets for BSH. Success will be achieved by working closely and building winning relationships with our internal and external associates and agencies.
Key responsibilities of the role:
Manage primary relationships with Central E-Commerce, UK E-Commerce across L'Or and Tassimo brand teams to deliver:
* Work within the Tassimo team and DtC to identify strategic focus areas, insights and optimisation.
* Responsible for maintaining DtC / Global contact to ensure successful execution of sales strategy and promotions.
* Develop and maintain KPI dashboard, post evaluate promotional effectiveness, evaluate competitor performance and provide support to DtC Lead
* Assess significant movements and changes in the customer landscape specifically related to performance marketing and on-site behaviour
* Execute the activation plan: Consumer, traffic, conversion, sales, product performance & secondarily: brewer registration and voucher redemption + other relevant offers
* Setting the standards to deliver CDJ and perfect brand hub
* Coordinate, measure and action plan CDJ!