Registered Nurse - Private Service
£25,000 pa to £32,000 pa + benefits
This is a**full-timerole for 37.5 hours a week; however, the service will consider part time and flexible shift work too.**
This position is perfect for any Registered Nurse who enjoys putting their skills to the test and showing a team what they're made of. As part of an existing team of friendly healthcare professionals, you'll learn new skills whilst using your previous experience to bring best practice to patients of varying backgrounds. This role is suitable for newly qualified nurses, or more experienced nurses who are looking to work within an award winning private Hosptial.
To land the role, you'll be highly motivated with the ability to work well under pressure, both on your own using your own initiative, and as part of your supportive team. You'll be a fully qualified RGN with experience in a similar nursing position. In addition, the service will consider newly qualified or in-experienced nurses for preceptorship positions. As a healthcare professional, you'll aim to deliver the highest level of care to your patients, embracing a friendly and approachable nature with both patients and colleagues.
Main duties of the role:
- To ensure that standards of patient care are always consistently maintained.
- Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
- As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
- Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
- Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
Are you the right candidate?
To be the right candidate for this role, you will require full NMC registration and will have completed relevant post-qualification experience/qualifications. See below for the full list…
- BSc Nursing or equivalent qualification
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards
- Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good team worker
- Both punctual and reliable
Your World Healthcare - Permanent Recruitment
Since being established in 2005, Your World has become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of theatre and nursing staff, for both the NHS and the private sector.
Our Theatres and Nursing Team has the best selection of theatre jobs and can provide candidates with outstanding roles throughout the UK.
This advert has been prepared by our Substantive Workforce Solutions team, specialising in placing Theatre/Nursing Staff on permanent and fixed-term contracts.
If this vacancy has caught your attention, or if you would like to find out more about our other theatres jobs, contact our Business Manager Tom Peppiatt on######### or email ######### .
Posted 21 days ago