Client Enablement Manager - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Client Enablement Manager, Global B2B Travel - Client Services
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
What's it all about?
Visa continues to invest in business to business payments, across the small business, middle market and large market segments, deploying new virtual and digital solutions in domestic and cross border transactions. Globally, Visa has significant opportunity within the B2B travel sector.
The Global B2B Travel Client Enablement Manager sits within Client Services (CS) organisation assigned to drive operational readiness for B2B Travel solutions. CS provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients around the world. With our deep knowledge and expertise, we are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services.
The Client Enablement Manager will establish a framework for operational and client readiness, focused on the B2B Travel solutions. Key to this role will be partnering with the B2B Travel team and partners such as OTAs, Airline, Hotel, and various travel industry providers. This role will establish implementation processes, workflows, pull in appropriate stakeholders to ensure support model and incident management is well aligned to the business model. In addition, this role will have ongoing operational oversight for the B2B Travel solutions within CS.
What we expect day to day:
Establish Operational Processes
* Liaise with Product, CS, Account Executives and key stakeholders to identify support and implementation requirements for B2B Travel solutions
* Build internal and client-facing material that demonstrate the operational workflows, client support model and implementation process.
* Assess and lead initiatives that may impact clients and client-facing staff from a business perspective including changes to existing products, implementations of new features and releases.
* Implement methodologies for analysing change, identifying impacts, and communicating potential impacts (change management).
Client Consultation – Voice of Customer
* Provide consultation and guidance related to service delivery and support of clients to internal stakeholder organisations such as Product, Sales, CS, Risk, etc.
* Partner with clients, such as financial institutions, OTAs, and other travel partners to gain insight, feedback and speak to the operational model for Visa’s B2B Travel solutions.
* Develop internal and external communications (release status, meeting minutes, dashboards, etc.), providing regular and consistent updates to appropriate parties.
Global Operational Leadership
* Monitor activation of product/service changes, proactively identifying and managing any processing or business issues experienced at go-live.
* Take leadership to engage internal and external resources to resolve operational issues and escalations; manage incidents when needed.
* Manage and provide oversight to any pilot implementations in market. Provide direction to pilots in any regional markets outside of Europe