Senior Value & Access Manager
About Our Client:
At this company we are making treatments that matter to people, tackling the toughest health challenges putting the patient at the heart of every move we make.
We have developed ground-breaking, innovative medicines in immunology, oncology and
urology. Our medicines are extending and saving the lives of cancer patients, making
transplantation possible and improving the quality of life for those living with conditions
where needs are often overlooked.
We take a patient-focused approach, that allows us to convert brilliant early science into
treatments and solutions that directly improve and save patients' lives.
From lab to clinic to patient, we focus on the most promising science, empower the best
talent to pursue this and develop life-changing solutions alongside the best partners.
About This Job:
The Senior Value & Access Manager for the UK Affiliate will work with our Medical Affairs and HEOR team to ensure robust and timely submissions to HTA bodies through project managing the submission process and contributing to overall strategy. The role is responsible for the co-creation of the National Value Strategy Plan, identifying evidence gaps both clinical and economic, developing solutions aligned with the GVT (global value teams) and leading the implementation of a local HTA plan for Oncology and Specialty products.
Key Activities for this role are noted below:
· Project management of HTA submissions ensuring timely alignment on strategy with affiliate and global teams
· Input into strategic price-setting at a global level, supporting the local price negotiation process and identifying innovative solutions for market access, including innovative pricing / contracting arrangements with national payers
· Understand and anticipate market policies and guidelines, as well as competitor activity
· Ensure UK affiliate access requirements are fed into key global deliverables for the global Value Strategy Plan, KPIs and Market Access tactics and solutions
· Partner with the local Brand Team to ensure Market Access requirements are embedded in Brand Plan
· Identify/communicate payer customer needs effectively to inform evidence-generation prioritisation and content of the value dossier
· Agree an Access and Pricing strategy for medicines with the Affiliate Market Access and Brand Teams
· Support the organisation in identifying key payer customer stakeholders, co-creating and executing local engagement plans in alignment with HEOR, Government Affairs and Key Account Managers
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
· Experience in a Market Access role in the Pharma sector with strong patient/customer focus . reimbursement, pricing, value and access, marketing/ senior field market access
· A solid understanding of UK HTA submissions, NICE and SMC
· Able to lead/deliver complex projects
· Able to develop payer negotiation strategy
· Understand the needs, interests and drivers of value for payers and their key performance indicators (KPIs)
· Develop/deliver a compelling value proposition and access strategy, tailored to stakeholders' needs
· Able to identify evidence gaps and use evidence to support development and deployment of product value strategy
· An understanding of drug development and launch processes
· BSc/MSc or equivalent is highly desirable
· This is a full-time permanent position based in the UK