Manchester - This Area Only
27000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
An opportunity has come up for a HR Advisor to join a successful and growing business based in Manchester. The role is working on a Full Time, Permanent basis. This is a busy and varied role where you will work as part of a wider team on the following areas:
- Providing advice and support on all people related matters with involvement in disciplinary, investigations and grievance meetings, ensuring the processes are managed in line with policy.
- Ensuring monitoring of sickness and absence trends are recorded effectively, providing advice and guidance accordingly.
- Responding to queries and case management, being responsible for personal time management and allocating time correctly.
- Working cooperatively with the HR Manager, escalating queries as and when required.
- Maintaining and promoting relationships with the wider people, support colleagues and teams.
- Participating in performance management and sickness management meetings, providing HR advice.
- Supporting project work as and when required.
- Ensuring induction and onboarding is carried out correctly and in line with company policy.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience from a previous HR role where they have had involvement in employee relations and other generalist aspects of HR. There is the ability to be able to progress in the future with this role. My client is looking for someone with a professional and positive approach to work with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The salary is up to £30,000 per annum dependent on experience. If this role sounds of interest, please send your CV for immediate consideration.