Integrated Planning Manager - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Integrated Planning Manager - Data/Media Planning
London, Greater London, England
Up to £35000 per annum
This global media agency, offering the benefits of an independent agency but backed by a larger network, is looking to hire a capable, and data led, media planner to play a key role on their biggest account in the agency. Working across an automotive brand, across multiple European markets, this is a hugely exciting role for anyone keen to focus their attention on audience data and media planning.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- To develop effective media plans and media activations which are driven by data and audience led insight, across a range of channels
- You will bring together both offline and online channels, using audience data where possible to ensure campaigns are targeted and impactful to consumers
- You will analyse data to draw out key insight and learnings which can inform your media planning
- Develop strong relationships across the region to ensure learnings and insights can be shared and applied locally as appropriate
- You will work closely with your clients to develop effective working relationships and ensure clear lines of communication
Key skills required:
- This role would suit a data specialist, who is keen to move into more of a planning led role, or a media planner looking for more of a focus on data and insight
- You will bring prior media agency experience to Senior Exec or Manager level or equivalent
- You will demonstrate a strong appreciation for a range of media channels and the media landscape, specifically within digital
- You will be numerically focused and be comfortable analysing data to draw insight, using tools including TGI, GWI, Google Analytics and social listening tools such as Brandwatch
- You will enjoy developing relationships with clients and with partners across markets
- You will be curious and passionate about the media world and the opportunities available to brands
- You will bring strong communication skills