Legal PA - Manchester - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Manchester - This Area Only
18000.0000 - 23000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
The client is well known for its expertise within Business Services, Real Estate, Dispute Resolution and Healthcare Advisory.
The client has 3 lives roles at this level across the following offices - Manchester, Nottingham or Birmingham. Due to lockdown and Covid, this client is update with the latest technologies in which you can remote access the CRM systems and so they can hire the best talent no matter the location.
This role has been allocated to be the only point of contact for the fee earners within that set team. This will retain ownership of workflow and accountability for ongoing projects, allowing the fee earner to concentrate on what they do best.
- Be the first point of contact for the team - dealing with enquiries to provide exceptional client services from the outset.
- Be point of contact for all client enquiries and pass on detailed messages, however respond accordingly when required.
- Manage and check the documents passed back to the department from the document production team.
- Be point of contact with the marketing and BD teams within the business on new referrals.
- Keep the system up to date with all new client information.
- Be responsible for client accounts to be open and closed.
- Be aware of any client engagement dates that are relevant for their specific file.
- Manage the fee earners diary and keep up to date with their travel requirements.
- Book meeting rooms, Zoom/MS Teams etc in advance and collate an itinerary pack before each call/meeting.
- Be involved in assisting the fee earner with tender documents for winning new business and liaising with the BD team for pitch and presentation information.
- Delegate printing and organisational tasks to the Admin Teams.
- Minute taking.
- Assist other members of the team when required.
- Liaise with the Practice Manager regarding set absences and team cover when needed.
- Assist the fee earners with billing and invoice purposes.
More duties and benefits will be discussed with the recruiter and the official job spec will be sent out to you.
Monday - Friday only / 9am - 5pm
Due to the amount of applications received, we can not get back to everyone.
If you have not heard back regarding your application within 48 hours of sending your CV, then sadly you have not been selected for this client at this time.