Resident Liaison - Barking and Dagenham - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Resident Liaison Officer
Barking and Dagenham - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Berry Recruitment are currently looking for Resident Liaison Officers to join a growing Facade and Cladding division within a well established design and build Construction company based in Bromley.
The role will be working across 2 projects - barking and Becton. The projects are high end prestige residential projects. You may also have the opportunity to undertake Assistant Site Manager/Supervisory role so a great opportunity for career progression.
- Background as Resident Liaison Officer/Site Manager within private residential projects
- Ideally you will have background within Facade, Cladding and Rendering EWI projects
- Good customer service and communication skills
- CSCS, SSSTS or SMSTS certificate preferable but not essential
- Punctual, Reliable and Committed
- Happy to commute
Salary between £27000 - £30000 depending on experience
If you are interested please APPLY NOW or contact Sophie or Heather at Berry Recruitment's West Wickham branch
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job