Administrator - Wisbech | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Administrator - Training Team Support
Wisbech, Cambridgeshire, England
£21000 - £23000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client has a permanent, full time vacancy for an Administrator. The role will provide support to the Training Team, by assisting with training related administration activities and other duties and tasks required to support the nature of the Administration role.
Ideally, you will have previous experience within a dedicated administration role offering support to training, recruitment and HR teams.
• Meetings – book venues, co-ordinate outlook invitations, take minutes.
• Training – log staff requirements for courses, book venues and accommodation, print materials required, keep records of costs.
• HR Software System - Update training and qualifications.
• Outlook Calendar – assist with co-ordination.
• Files & Folders – physical and cloud based – organise and streamline.
• Other – Admin support for specific projects and line managers as required.
• Support for external inspections.
• Career Fairs - Assist with booking attendance and accommodation, display materials and brochures, offer support at event if required.
• PPA’s (Personality Profile Assessment) - Set up and send out requests for PPA’s to applicants, prepare and circulate reports to applicants and management.
• Driving Licence Checks - Secure “checking code”, check licence and circulate information.
• Assessment Days – Book venue and accommodation.
• Final Interviews – Book accommodation, print and circulate delegate packs.
• Enrolment and registration onto the apprenticeship.
• Onefile Software system – Create registers, Feedback forms and reports.
• Monitor progress and completion.
BASIS CPD Points
• Register events with BASIS for CPD Points, record attendance.
• Enthusiastic attitude to administration
• Ability to work unsupervised and on own initiative
• Well developed communication, organisational and team working skills
• Ability to be pro-active and self-motivated
• Excellent understanding of customer care
• Attention to detail with excellent accuracy
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available