Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
£28000 - £32000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Our client are a growing organisation who are now looking for a Management Accountant to be based at their Northampton site.
· Ensures that month end financial year end procedures are accurately completed.
· Ensures all financial entries are correctly completed at month and financial year end
· Ensues that all control accounts are correctly reconciled.
· Ensures that month and financial year end procedures are correctly undertaken.
· Contributes to the Management reporting process by understanding the information produced, analysing and adjusting where necessary.
· Responsible for the day to day running of Purchase Ledger and supervision of staff.
· Responsible for day to day running of Sales Ledger and supervision of staff.
· VAT Return and reconciliations
· Responsibility for Asset Register.
· Prepares and distributes daily, weekly and monthly management information.
· Prepares and inputs adjustments, accruals and pre-payments for management accounts purposes.
· Ensures the accuracy of financial information received from non-financial sources.
· Ensures financial adjustments are in line with current accounting standards and practices.
· Prepares balance sheet reconciliations, ensuring all variances are identified and corrected.
· Anticipates questions by thoroughly reviewing financial results before distributing to the business and providing further analysis where necessary to explain variances.
· Recognises ways to improve information provided and reduce queries.
· A Level or equivalent, and CIMA Level 3 or QBE
· 3 years relevant experience
· Supervisory level of Management skill
· Organised and structured in approach
· Excellent communicator
· Willing to learn
· Good team player