Assistant Business Manager/Senior - Sutton - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Assistant Business Manager/Senior Sales Negotiator
Sutton - This Area Only
24000.0000 - 40000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Are you looking to develop your career in estate agency?
Do you have previous sales experience?
This is a rare opportunity to join a new office in Cheam!! Apply now for immediate consideration and interview!!
Our clients are a well-established Estate Agency in Cheam, who have a brilliant reputation within the market and who have tremendous respect from customers and hold value of their teams and staff. Having seen continued growth and success, this company is looking to take on a new assistant business manager to join their professional, high-energy team.
The Assistant Business Manager would help develop the business through property getting, property selling and assisting sales as necessary to a successful completion, using effective communication and people skills to ensure a professional image is displayed to the customer. To deputise for the Business Manager in his/her absence, providing leadership through example and to control and motivate the staff so that their potential is achieved, and the business is driven forward.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties;
- To assist the Business Manager to manage all staff within the assigned branch(es) to ensure that the correct level of staffing is achieved and aligned to company strategy and direction in order to satisfy and where able exceed all of our customers’ needs requirements thereby achieve the business plan.
- To fully utilise systems and procedures which are in place, ensuring the whole team is fully trained and conversant with all to maximise business efficiency whilst delivering a first class service to the customer.
- In collaboration with the Business Manager to be actively involved in coaching staff both directly and to enable staff to be equipped with the knowledge and understanding to achieve their personal KPIs through their interaction with customers.
- To assist the Business Manager in directing and managing the performance of Branch staff - rectify poor performance and uphold good performance by providing feedback, direction and praise where appropriate.
- To be conversant with the standards laid down in the Staff Handbook and seek the support of the HR Business Partner in effectively managing their team in the absence of the Business Manager, dealing effectively with any issues regarding their personal standards of behaviour or performance in the role.
- Must ensure there is a smooth liaison between the branch(es) in order to ensure all customer both potential and existing are dealt with in an efficient and timely manager building and maintaining business opportunity.
- To assist the Business Manager in managing the branch(es) to attain clean compliance reports each quarter and observe staff via the coaching observation form to help grow the skills of all staff.
- To ensure the branch runs smoothly and effectively through efficient diary and systems management to ensure we maximise the good use of time and deliver a service that delights our customers.
- To be responsible for securing business through effective and appropriate valuation of property producing accurate particulars to obtain the optimum sales/ rent value.
- To obtain the best fees for the service you provide to the customer insuring the customer at all times receives a comprehensive service to the highest standards
- To ensure all customers are fully aware of the process they are entering in to including the costs and financial implication and are aware of the support and services that can be sourced through the company.
- To encourage and receive offers from prospective purchasers/ tenants to establish the sellers of the buyer or tenant, to confirm any offer on the property in writing and where necessary negotiate between the two parties to ensure staff are following this procedure using all information correctly. In the case of sales; to check and sign off all sales particulars paying attention to the points of concern.
- To have a full appreciation of the areas market with a sound understanding in the local market to ensure the branch network operates to its potential to achieve and where possible exceed business plan
- In the absence of the Business Manager to be responsible for dealing with customer complaints from receipt to conclusion ensuring a mutually satisfactory conclusion and to escalate to the Area Supervisor any complaints that cannot be resolved.
- To undertake any legal update training and, if required, ensure that all staff understand the legal parameters affecting their work and operate with proper care in line with all internal policy and procedure and the prevailing law and professional codes of conduct
- Ability to link plans with business objectives
- Smart, presentable and credible.
- An excellent communicator with effective relationship management skills.
- Full driving licence.
- IT literate.
Assistant Branch Manager £24k basic £40k + OTE
1 in 3 Saturdays (on average) with a day off in lieu
A car or car allowance will be provided.
Company benefits - pension, sick pay, healthcare options
Apply today to avoid missing out on this great opportunity!
Call or send your cv straight away to be considered for immediate interview.