Enterprise Architect - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Enterprise Architect - £750 per day inside IR35
West Midlands - This Area Only
Contract (Full time)
Enterprise Architect - £750 per day (inside IR35)
A pan UK organisation undertaking one of the largest infrastructure projects in Europe, is currently looking for an Enterprise Architect on an initial 6 month contract basis. The role is fully remote, but the expectation is that there may be a requirement to be in the Birmingham office in the future for one day a week, subject to government guidelines.
- Responsible for the continued development and maturity of the agile Enterprise Architecture framework, principles, polices and standards.
- To be accountable for the development, delivery and governance of the IT Enterprise Architecture.
- Responsibility for governing the development and delivery of IT Solution Building Block's as part of the Enterprise Architecture.
- Proven experience as an Enterprise Architect
- Excellent track record in governance and assurance
- Solid experience and understanding of Microsoft products
- Exposure to MDM/Master Data Management or Oracle would be a plus but not essential
- Experience of working within a government / government framework environment would be advantageous, but not a prerequisite
This is an urgent role so please send your CV to Michael Moretti for immediate consideration.