PIP Disability Assessor - Office Roles or Home Based Roles - FT or PT
Work From Home
£35,000.00 to £42,000.00 per year
Unspecified (Full time)
*Disability Assessor - Nurse, Paramedic, Physio or Occupational Therapist*
*Salary £35,000 with on target earning taking this to up to £42,000*
*Monday to Friday, Office Hours*
*Full Time or Part Time*
*Please apply or call to discuss Work from Home opportunities or Office based roles*
*Please apply on-line and include your up to date CV. Or please call Martin at Adept Recruitment######### to have a confidential discussion about the post. Please see below for some more information about this role.*
*Salary, Features and Benefits include: *
• Starting Annual Salary of £35,000 + bonuses which could add up to 20% (£7,000) to your annual salary
• Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays
• Annual Leave – 25 day + all 8 Bank holidays
• The opportunity to buy and sell Annual Leave
• + up to 10 days Emergency Annual Leave
• Protected CPD time and Training
• Double pay for overtime
• Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
• Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
• Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
• Registration / Re-validation support and reimbursement
Our client is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Analyst in various locations across the UK. You would be conducting assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and producing a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with ongoing support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
*Experience and Skills*
• We can only accept applications from Registered Nurses (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedics, Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists
• Must be NMC / HCPC registered
• Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages etc.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• No experience necessary as a Disability Assessor needed - full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
*Please apply on-line and include your up to date CV. Or please call Martin at Adept Recruitment######### to have a confidential discussion about the post.*
Adept Recruitment Ltd encourages applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds.
Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Adept Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003.
Adept Recruitment is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients
Reference ID: mnAR15PIP35
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £35,-£42, per year
* HCPC or NMC Registration (required)