Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive - Llanelli | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive
Llanelli, Carmarthenshire, Wales
Permanent (Full time)
An excellent opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor / Legal Executive has become available at this leading West Wales Law Firm. An ambitious, motivated fee earner is sought to join this busy team and support junior members of the department.
Key criteria and experience:
- You will be a qualified Solicitor / Legal Executive with a minimum of 3 years experience within Private Client.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced and proven track record in building lasting relationships.
- Use sound commercial judgment.
- Be capable of advising in relation to IHT planning, will, LPA and Trust drafting.
- Provide advice to individuals on lifetime giving and the protection of wealth.
- Provide pre-sale tax planning advice for shareholders in private limited companies.
- Experienced in dealing with owner-managed business succession.
- Provision of advice to institutional trustees and executors (including private banks/family offices), on all aspects of trusteeship and estate administration.
- Experienced in the administration of taxable estates (with business assets, agricultural assets and trust interests, etc).
- Focussed on generating new business leads and consolidating client relationships for the firm.
- Have a positive and proactive outlook.
A superb opportunity to join a forward thinking firm with a supportive culture. Please get in touch to discuss the opportunity.