LGV2 Lorry Loader Remote grab StratfordUponAvon Area
£12.25 - £13.50 per hour
Barker Ross are recruiting for Class 2 Hiab Drivers in the StratfordUponAvon Area.
Barker Ross are recruiting for Class 2 Hiab Drivers (LGV2 Lorry Loader Remote grab) in the StartfordUponAvon Area.
We have various exciting opportunities for a Class 2 HIAB Drivers (LGV2 Lorry Loader Remote grab) to join our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be required to safely deliver materials to our customers whilst representing the company with a professional approach
- Loading and unloading so heavy lifting will be involved
- Supporting your colleagues within the branch, yard and warehouse
- LGV2 Lorry Loader Remote grab
- Experience in using Grab, Clamp, Hook
We are looking for someone with;
- A valid class 2 (Category C) licence, a CPC Card and Digi Tachograph card.
- Previous experience completing multidrop deliveries or working in a builders merchant.
- A crane certificate HIAB (is essential).
We are looking for someone who is selfmotivated, has a flexible approach, excellent communication skills and a customerfocused attitude.
Sociable working hours; which are based on a 45 hour week (Monday to Friday between the hours of 07:00 17:00 and possible alternate Saturdays 08:00 12:00)
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please register and submit your CV and we will come back to you. Or call#########
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Barker Ross Staffing Solutions only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK.
Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Barker Ross Group who is acting as a recruitment agency.
All communication with us is subject to the conditions outlined in our Privacy Notice.
Posted 18 days ago