HR Administrator - Colchester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
HR Administrator - Remote Working
Colchester, Essex, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our client based in Colchester on a fixed-term 12 months basis. This role is based working from home.
You will be responsible to deliver HR support within the Administration team and provide excellent customer service to all colleagues.
- Process system changes and create documentation for existing colleagues.
- Provide first point of contact and excellent customer service.
- Resolve absence, holiday queries and first level benefits queries.
- Process leaver information ensuring all relevant information is prepared, processed and issues on time.
- Working as part of a team and act as a role model to others.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong IT skills in Excel, Word and Outlook are essential.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels.
- Good time management.
The ideal candidate will be motivated and previous experience within HR is desirable!