Felixstowe, Suffolk, England
Permanent (Full time)
Export Documentation Executive
Hours: 9am to 5pm – 4 on 4 off shift pattern
My client are looking for someone to join their export team to help look after one of their biggest clients. Working a 4 on 4 off shift pattern and work from home on weekends and bank holidays. If you are looking to get your foot in the door for a career in shipping, then this huge, fantastic company is the one for you!
• Customs clearance data entry
• Preparation and presentation of export documents
• Perform duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
• Complete clearance entries from the Customs Inbox.
• Invoicing all entries completed
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co–workers and managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of the business
• Maintain regular, consistent and professional attendance, punctuality and personal appearance
• Operate a variety of standard office machines, including a personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, calculator, shredding machine and photocopying machine
What they are looking for?
• Good communication skills
• Good IT skills
• Able to multitask
• Proactive and Innovative
What happens next?
If you have the right experience, please apply or call the REED Ipswich office for more details.