PA - Avonmouth | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Avonmouth, Bristol, England
25000.0000 - 28000.0000
Contract (Full time)
This is an exciting PA role within a fantastic Bristol based company. The fixed term contract will be for 8 months.
Our client is within the financial services industry, supporting their clients in making the best decisions with their wealth. They are Bristol based and have a new FTC available for a PA for 8 months.
As a PA you will be tasked with:
- Diary management
- Arranging internal and external meetings
- Monitoring incoming emails and ensuring they are allocated and actioned by wider team in a timely manner
- Drafting acknowledgement emails on behalf of Head of / Directors
- Meeting preparation, ensuring all documentation / meeting packs are collated and circulated
- Handling travel & expense requests.
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with queries and messages.
- Handling client and internal queries in a professional manner.
- Minute / note taking at weekly meetings
The successful candidate will:
- Previous volume administration / PA work in a regulated environment - financial services, accountancy, legal, banking
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Excellent time management and organisation skills, able to work to deadlines
- Maintaining excellent accuracy/attention to detail at all times including whilst under pressure
- Work on own initiative to get things done, whilst also working as part of a team
As well as the opportunity to join a fantastic firm for a fixed term contract, this roles offer competitive pay and benefits!