Finance Business Partner - West Midlands - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Finance Business Partner
West Midlands - This Area Only
33000.0000 - 38000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
This is an extremely well recognised retail company who provide customer excellency throughout the UK are looking for a CIMA/ACCA finalist to join the retail division of their business in Walsall. This role is reporting into a very experienced Finance Manager acting as the within the function. The role will give the right candidate exposure to business partnering with Regional Managers and presenting very important information to them. The role is key for business performance and would really give you the chance to add value.
The role itself promotes study support and development within a large team environment. You will need to be hard working, ambitious and ready to be exposed within unfamiliar areas. You will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager. This offers you the opportunity to work alongside a fully qualified accountant who wants you to grow and strive within the business and become the next Finance Manager in the future.
Ideally you will;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and liaise with Non Finance and Finance individuals
- Be able to think quickly on your feet insuring that the operations team are making the right decisions
- Have previous experience within an analytical role showing the fundamental attributes when reporting in detail, and ideally experience in modelling
- Have experience in retail or a fast paced business and be at the final stages of completing ACCA/CIMA
In return you will;
- Have the ability to adapt your job role to account for multiple tasks that may be required of you.
- Have the opportunity to create and speak about reports, presenting to senior staff.
- Have study support funded with the intention of seeing you through to a fully qualified stage, working alongside a qualified Finance Manager.
- Be able to work within a fast paced, well managed team environment.
This specific role will give you an exceptionally well tailored position. Where you will be focussing on gaining transferable skills whilst exposing you to a very well known retail company