Property Administrator - Shrewsbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Circa £20,000 per annum depending on experience
My client is a forward thinking and professional organisation that provide a range of specialist services to clients of all sizes across the Midlands. They are looking for a Property Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. The purpose of the role will be to provide support and to handle office related tasks and projects and to assist the general administration department.
Responsibilities and duties will include, but not limited to:
* Managing proper enquiries
* Answering phone calls and giving advice, guidance and updates to your customers
* Ensuring all client information is collected and recorded on CRM database
* Creation of letters and basic contractual documentation
* Coordinate and organise work
* Encouraging and organising appointments
* Being the first point of contact for existing and prospective clients
* Diary Management
* Editing documents and reports
* Getting involved with projects such as processing applications for industry related accreditations
* General secretarial duties
* Ensuring all conversations are recorded correctly against the client record for future reference
* Putting together marketing information using InDesign
* Providing administrative support to the team
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have previous office based experience, ideally in the property sector as an advantage. You must be organised, possess a polite and professional telephone manner with good written English. You will be a team player and someone who wants to add value in your role to help the overall department. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is able to develop the role themselves and be flexible to helps others in the department.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.