Social Media Marketing Manager
25000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Meraki Talent are currently representing an exciting start-up FinTech business, enabling would be investors to access the property investment world. The business is just entering their launch phase and are looking for a Social Media Marketing Manager to join the business to support the organic growth of the operation. This role will be a 4 day working week due to the firms commitment to modern and flexible working methods.
Reporting directly to the CEO this role will grant the successful applicant true autonomy to create engaging content and manage the engagement within the target community. This will also involve managing the Social Media response and interest, tracking the data to see what is engaging the audience.
- Creating and posting regular, engaging content.
- Utilising various social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok and Instagram.
- Engaging on social content with the audience.
- Developing and implementing social marketing strategy across the business.
- Managing the social media budget.
- Strong understanding of social media management.
- Problem solver and able to work to deadlines.
- Understanding of photo and video production.
This role would be a great challenge for someone looking to work with a young and exciting start up business. Get in touch to find out more!