Kendal, Cumbria, England
10.0000 - 12.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Purchase ledger Accounts Payable Kendal Lancaster Barrow In Furness Temporary role Immediate start
Your new company
Due to continued expansion, an exciting position has arisen within the Finance Department of a leading company. They are seeking to recruit an Accounts Payable Specialist at their Kendal site on an initial 2 months contract with possibility to extend.
Your new role
- All aspects of Purchase Ledger, Including:
- Inputting invoices,
- Matching Invoices to Purchase Orders
- Authorising Invoices
- Dealing with queries, both internally and from Suppliers
- Processing and allocating payments,
- Reconciling Supplier statements,
- Filing of Invoices
- Any other ad hoc tasks requested by the Lead Accounts Payable in the Finance Team.
- At all times and in all respects conform to and comply with the proper and reasonable directions and regulations of the company
- And any other tasks as necessary to ensure that the Company Profits are maximised at all time
What you'll need to succeed
- Working to deadlines with a good attention to detail
- Good communication and organisational skills are essential
- Ability to manage day to day work whilst also being part of a team.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of accounts systems and excel
- Confident under pressure and able to handle multifaceted objectives
Excellent work ethic with confidentiality at the core
What you'll get in return
A salary up to £12 p/h DOE
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.