Graduate Teaching Assistant post - September 2019
£57 - £60 per day
Teaching Personnel are working with a number of Primary and SEN schools within the Bradford region who are looking to appoint graduate teaching assistants ahead of the new academic year (September 2019).
These positions will be on a 12 month temporary basis, however those looking to begin a teacher training programme the following year (September 2020), you will have the opportunity to begin a school based teacher training programme upon completion of the graduate teaching role.
- Full time graduate teaching assistant opportunities
- Graduates of all subjects considered for these opportunities (English, Maths, Education Studies, Psychology and Early Childhood Studies)
- Opportunities across a number of our Bradford based clients from September 2019
- Ideal opportunity to gain paid work experience prior to beginning a teacher training programme in the future
- Pay of up to £1300 per month
*** Applicants must be educated to degree level and have an interest in progressing onto a teacher training course in the future ***
These graduate teaching opportunities are full time roles with an allocated school in Bradford where you will undertake a variety of tasks and activities as a teaching assistant. A significant proportion of these tasks and activities will also benefit your subject knowledge as you will focus on raising pupil attainment, supporting special needs pupils, covering classes, assisting with planning, preparing lessons and developing schemes of work.
Responsibilities of these graduate teaching assistant roles will include;
- Supporting within your subject specialism department, working 1:1 to support the staff team, class teacher and faculty lead
- Working 1:1 with pupils, in smaller dedicated groups and deliver pre-planned subject specific lessons where required with full guidance and support
- Positively managing behaviour through school behaviour policies, promoting a growth mind-set, and engaging pupils through dynamic support with teaching and learning
Our client schools are based in and around Bradford City Centre, with opportunities across 8 primary schools within the Bradford LEA. Most of these schools have excellent pupils transport links from the town centre and are easily accessible for those with their own transport.
For immediate consideration, graduates are encouraged to send an updated CV to Sarah highlighting any work experience and details of your academic background to Sarah via the link below. Alternatively to discuss graduate teaching assistant opportunities further please contact our Bradford Primary Branch.
Posted 18 days ago