Support Worker - Painswick | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Painswick, Gloucestershire, England
£9.00 - £12.00 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
Find out more about the daily tasks, overall responsibilities, and required experience for this opportunity by scrolling down now.
- Temporary Support Worker Location
- Gloucestershire Why work for us
- We try and offer you temporary work around the days that suit you.
Our typical shift times can vary and are typically earlies; to , lates; to , Nights
- Waking or Sleep-ins; 10pm to 7am any day or night of the week.
Type of person required
- You will need a minimum of 1 years care work experience and able to demonstrate common care skills knowledge.
We are looking for reliable, caring people with a UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
We need people looking for at least 3 shifts per week minimum Qualifications needed
- An in-date Care Certificate or willingness to work towards Hourly rates
- Our rates vary according to shift times.
Enhanced rates are paid for out of hours work Benefits
- We offer competitive pay rates, holiday pay and store discounts.
Many of our temporary opportunities turn into the offer of a permanent job so if this is what you're ultimately looking for, temping first could be a perfect way to achieve this by going Temp to Perm Interested ?
- Please call Major Healthcare recruitment for more information on#########
Alternatively you can email