Room Attendant / Housekeeper - Biggar | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Room Attendant / Housekeeper
Biggar, South Lanarkshire, Scotland
Permanent (Full time)
Room Attendant / Housekeeper. Made at Welcome Break
Days Inn. Abington. ML12 6RG
Full time position
Starting hourly rate £
Fantastic benefits & discounts, free parking & great career opportunities
Are you a friendly, welcoming person? Ready to join a hard-working team and build a career? If that’s you, you could make a fantastic Room Attendant at our Days Inn Hotel.
You will work as part of the overall team to make sure we provide clean and fresh rooms to all our guests.
You’ll be able to do this by being fanatical about delivering high standards when cleaning, providing spotless rooms and public areas including making beds, cleaning bathrooms, reporting damage and of course keeping yourself, the team and our customers safe!
It’s fast-moving, fun and rewarding and in return for giving customers great experiences, we’ll support you on your own career journey. We offer bespoke training, recognised qualifications and exciting career paths. Work hard and you’ll go far!
Qualities we look for
To make it as a Room Attendant you’ll need to be:
A friendly people person
A great team player who works well with others
A good communicator
Keen to learn
Able to work on your own confidently
- Experience in a hotel environment is desirable but not essential.
- A desire to work hard, have fun and build your career with us is just as important and we can give you all the training you need.
Key benefits for Room Attendants
- 28 days’ holiday pro rata
- Exciting career options and bespoke training
- Free on-site parking
- Subsidised meals on shift, plus free soft drinks / coffee and tea on shift
- Exclusive savings at well-known high street and online retailers
- Discounted hotel rooms
Hourly rate of pay will differ for under 23’s. Please note internally we call this role a Room Attendant