Account Manager - Worcester | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Worcester, Worcestershire, England
26000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Due to unprecedented growth throughout the pandemic my successful client are keen to recruit an Account Manager into their Client Partnership team based in Worcester. The role is a team based position in which you will be responsible to maintaining and building upon relationships with existing clients.
It's a great opportunity with no cold-calling so if this is something you are looking to get away from/avoid but you are an aspiring account manager looking to move from sales/customer service or you are currently working as an account manager and looking to develop your experience keep reading!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Receives customer inquiries by telephone or email and responding in appropriate times frames.
• Works with the team to ensure customers needs are met and exceeded
• Attending and holding regular meetings with the customer
• Strive to find the best fit solutions and needs for the customer, identifying and pursuing new opportunities.
• Developing new business by presenting to new potential customers.
• Collecting and analysing data to learn more about consumer behaviour.
• Management of communication internally and to the customer, ensuring accurate data and reports are completed in line with deadlines in a timely manner.
• Liaising with different departments to help bridge the gap of knowledge between departments and offer best practice solutions.
• To learn all current processes and recommend ideas for best practice.
• Supporting the purchasing and stock levels of all products to ensure stock levels remain.
• Previous account manager experience in high value accounts.
• Must be able to communicate well, with a clear and concise manner to all customers.
• Must be professional, customer focused and have good people skills.
• Keen eye for detail.
• Good IT skills, particularly a working knowledge of Excel
• To be self-sufficient when needed and able to work to your own deadlines.
• Adaptability and strong problem solving skills necessary.
• Drive change for the business through customer experience.
If you think this could be a great next step in your career apply today for immediate consideration!
Account Manager, Client Accounts, Key Account Executive, Key account coordinator, Service Manager, Customer Success, Customer Service, Account Executive, Account Coordinator