Recruitment Consultant Manufacturing & - Edinburgh | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruitment Consultant Manufacturing & Engineering
£22000 - £30000/annum Uncapped Commission
Permanent (Full time)
Recruitment Consultant - Technical & Engineering
Are you looking to take your recruitment career to the next level? Are you looking for a desk which has a huge amount of scope and an opportunity for you to make some really serious commission?
Our Technical & Engineering team in Edinburgh are investing and expanding the division with a focus on building out our FMCG market. We are looking for an individual with a great attitude, somebody who has developed a love for recruitment but is maybe frustrated by the lack of training, support or progression in their current company. Encouraged by a very hands on and supportive manager, you will work together, focused on the FMCG market. It's a really exciting time to join and the scope for professional development and career progression are in your control.
The Edinburgh team will be experts in the FMCG market, covering Scotland you will be able to create a specialist vertical within FMCG becoming a true expert in your field. We are keen to speak to experienced recruiters from a technical recruitment background, however sector knowledge is not a pre-requisite.
What we are looking for:
* Experienced Recruiter, we are keen to speak to Technical specialist or recruiters looking for a change in sector
* Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
* Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships.
* All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
* Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
* Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are interested in discussing this role or any other opportunities within Search Consultancy then please contact Katie Ball as soon as possible.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age