Commercial Finance Director - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Commercial Finance Director - Global
East London, Greater London, England
100000.0000 - 120000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
World renowned, Global Media Agency are looking for an experienced Commercial Finance Director to join their expanding commercial finance team reporting to the Global Commercial Director. The Global Commercial Team is primarily responsible for leading the commercial relationship with the Agency’s largest multi-market international clients.
The Commercial Finance Director will lead the commercial management of international clients to help build profitable long-term relationships, as well as being responsible for ensuring that the Agency meets all its contractual obligations. This role must build strong relationships with clients and global, regional, and local stakeholders in the Agency and across the Group.
- Client management:
- Provide commercial support to Client Leads across several international clients. Work with Client Leads and Client Procurement to (re)negotiate contracts and terms of business with clients which reflect the scope of work and ensure profitability
- Work with trading teams to help ensure client acceptance of trading products and put in place the necessary contractual documents
- Assist in management of contract compliance audits with third party auditors
- Review of client profitability information to help identify opportunities for maximising revenue
- New business:
- Lead the development of the remuneration / contract proposal for significant international client pitches, align with the Global Exco and follow through to completion
- Review and negotiation of remuneration / client contracts with client procurement while liaising / seeking approval from internal stakeholders
- Control over scope of work and service levels for various remuneration models
- Qualified Accountant (preferred) with +10 years PQE
- Financial and client commercial management in a media / advertising environment
- Regional experience or experience working with different countries
- Operational / commercial experience, must be able to add-value, support / enable / facilitate change
- Collaborative team player, relationship builder with a can-do attitude, lots of energy and drive required