Primary PE Teacher
£110 - £170 per day
Are you looking for a new challenge within teaching? Do you want to make a difference to childrens lives by providing the tools they need to succeed?
We are delighted to be recruiting for a part time Music Teacher for a Primary school in the Ely area. The position will be for two days per week on a term by term basis from September 2019.
The school pride themselves in acknowledging that learning is a personal experience and each child must be supported in a way that allows them to thrive as individuals. Allowing them to learn and express themselves through music is something really important to the school.
* Onsite parking
* Access to free CPD and Safeguarding course
* Competitive rates of pay
* Weekly pay
* Online Diary
* Social events with your consultants and fellow teachers/education staff throughout the year
* Excellent staff support
* Plan and deliver engaging and creative lessons
* Adhere to school safeguarding and behaviour policies
* Mark and assess childrens work and track childrens progress
* Effectively communicate with support staff, pupils, parents and carers
* Recent teaching work that can be referenced
* Qualified Teacher Status
* A strong understanding of the national curriculum
* Experience teaching year 5 and or year 6 classes
* An enhanced DBS check (we can discuss this if you dont currently hold one)
If this role is of interest to you then please email your CV to ######### , stating your interest in this role. You are of course also welcome to call me on ######### if you require any further information.
If this isnt quite the right role for you but you know somebody who would be perfect then please follow our referral scheme, where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period https://www.randstad.co.uk/referafriend/
I look forward to hearing from you regarding this or one of our other roles!
Posted 11 days ago