Production Planner - Maidstone | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Maidstone, Kent, England
Permanent (Full time)
Our client, a Global Supplier of Ingredients and Flavours, Vitamins and Premixes in to the Food industry in Europe and Worldwide is seeking an experienced Production Planner for their premises in Kent. They are seeking a forward thinking team player with excellent organisation, flexibility and problem solving skills. Will also have a high level of numeracy and be IT literate. The main responsibilities will be:
* Planning all customer order in most efficient way to maximize production capacity
* Oversee all other administration tasks related to production planning, raising documents, booking on etc.
* Raw material allocation following company procedures
* Working closely with Production to ensure efficient stock rotation
* Liaise with relevant departments to ensure raw materials arrive and can be sampled in necessary timescales
* Daily planning of the production/packing programs using system report in a timely manner from order date
* Overseeing allocation or document queries and authorizing changes for Production/Warehouse
* Participation and support in projects as and when required
* Minimizing plan changes wherever possible by working closely with Production Team Leaders to match workload with resource
* Overseeing urgent orders to ensure the customers needs are met to the best of our ability
* Responsible for all stock rotation and movement for Production / Warehouse to improve efficiency
* Investigate system errors and issues to provide effective and timely solutions
* Work on reducing system errors and issues where possible
* Support the housekeeping of write ons/write offs - for damages, QA, spillages or end of batch
* Movement of goods between external warehouse & the site
* Communicate with Production Administrator on scheduling requirements as and when needed
* Support Stock takes
Must have pervious experience in a similar role and have Food/Beverage/Pharma/Manufacturing industry experience. Excellent opportunity to work for an established and respected company