Birmingham, West Midlands, England
£18k - 20k per year
Exciting opportunities for Recruitment Consultant , come and join our Award Winning Agency in Birmingham!
Our office is in the beautiful, energy efficient building on Edmund Street, a class-leading sustainable environment. We are two minutes' walk from Snow Hill Station and five minutes from New Street Station
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter's Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
With clear routes for progression and a great benefits package, including uncapped commission, it's a great time to join one of the country's leading education recruiters! Working as part of a thriving team and with ongoing support from your Branch Manager, you'll work with schools and teachers to assist with their staffing needs.
To be considered for this role, you'll need to be a strong natural communicator and be ambitious for life-changing earnings. We pride ourselves on building long term relationships and delivering an excellent and honest service.
Upon joining us you will enrol in our professional development programme offering training , coaching and mentoring for those who are starting their career in education recruitment. We want you to achieve important milestones as you learn, and we will train you to become an all rounded, successful recruitment consultant. Your graduation will be celebrated with a Directors lunch along with your manager.
What do we offer?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focused on your success
- Further financial incentives for hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- A generous private healthcare and benefits package including discounted gym membership and high street discounts after a qualifying period
- Champagne Fridays
- Industry leading commission
What you will need to show:
- Drive, determination, motivation
- Confident and resilient personality
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and you think you have what it takes to join our award winning company, then apply now!
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 24 days ago