Project and Office Admin Assistant
East London, Greater London, England
12.0000 - 13.0000
Temporary (Full time)
Are you a talented Project and Office Admin Assistant or are you striving to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience of supporting the team on a wide range of operational and logistic tasks? If so then you could be perfect for my client, a Education Charity based in London. This is a 3 month temp role with the possibility to be extended and to start ASAP. This will be hybrid working with up to 3 days in their Farringdon office and the rest remote working.
The Role:In this temporary Project and Office Admin Assistant role you'll report to the Office Manager and will be primarily responsible for supporting with every day running of the office and their services/programmes. Specific tasks include:
- Build strong, positive relationships with staff.
- Key point of contact for the office and compliance team.
- Day-to-day management of the office running and budget.
- Support staff with day-to-day IT issues and queries.
- Provide diary management and secretarial support to the CEO.
- Organise travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Lead on HR compliance administration, including pre-employment checks, issuance of employment contracts for new starters.
- Support on existing projects and programmes.
- Coordinate the administration of our internal recruitment, supporting recruiting managers with the process.
- Run onboarding and inductions for new starters
The Candidate:To be considered for the Project and Office Admin Assistant role you will need to possess experience of working in a customer focused role with strong administrative skills.
Additionally, it's crucial that you possess the following:
- Interested in charity sector.
- Support an operations team to make a transformative difference.
- Experience working within a team and strong administrative skills.
- Personable and professional with the ability to build professional relationships with a variety of staff and other stakeholders.
- Excellent written communication skills including in emails, whole-team briefings, minute-taking, and short reports.
- Detail focused and organised.
- You must display excellent attention to detail in writing, when organising logistics, and in ensuring compliance / completion of tasks.