Chartered Accountant / Manager / Homeworking / Part Time
£35000 - £45000 per annum
This is a remote working role within a dynamic and fastgrowing professional services firm.
The role would suit someone wanting to avoid a commute or scale back from a role in the big4 or top10. Our client base consists of the UK subsidiaries of larger overseas businesses, investment/property SPVs and quickly growing UK companies. You would be the first point of contact for clients and manage the delivery of our services.
The role will include the following duties:
- Preparing annual accounts and corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Advising clients on a variety of accountancy and tax matters
You must have the following attributes:
- At least 5 years experience working in practice
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Experience working with demanding clients
- Ability to work without close supervision or management
Candidates with experience of XERO and IRIS are preferred.
The job is initially part time, but we are growing quickly and there is scope to scale up into a full time role.
Salary will be based on an hourly rate and there is the ability to earn more than this through longer hours, the bonus scheme and/or commission.
Posted 50 days ago