Manchester - This Area Only
24000.0000 - 28000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Seamark Plc is one of the leading privately owned frozen food manufacturers in Europe with its head office based in Manchester. The Seamark Group of Companies is an international operation that specialises in processing, distributing and exporting a wide variety of frozen seafood. For continuing growth, Seamark is looking for enthusiastic Sales Executives to join our growing corporate European and Sales Team. This will involve contacting new and potential customers to bring in new clients on a regular basis and continuous contact with existing clients by phone/email to develop and maintain B2B accounts. A sales executive is expected to follow client orders from receipt of order through to delivery; maintaining daily sales activities, including regular follow ups of new client enquiries, requests and complaints.
The successful candidate must be able to develop new customers, follow client orders from receipt of order through to despatch; maintain daily sales activities, including regular follow ups of new client enquiries, requests and complaints.
The role provides full administrative and clerical support where and when required.
The successful candidate must:-
- Be professional and motivated to speak to clients regularly to build relationships and understand their needs.
- Able to generate leads and identify new markets
- Develop & maintain good business relationship with customers
- Gather market information and present to the management
- Possess high level of communication/negotiation and organisation skills and be IT literate .
- Ability to work independently and closely with the sales team.
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Any European languages are an advantage
- Previous experience of working in a Sales environment is preferred, but not essential.