Technical Lead - Hybrid Working
Camberley, Surrey, England
Contract (Full time)
An opportunity has arisen for an SC cleared Technical Lead to join one of the largest defence contractors in Europe and among the world's largest defence companies. They have multiple sites across the UK, specialising in the most advanced technology within defence, security and the aerospace sectors.
As a Technical Lead your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the project technical authority engineer to provide guidance and oversight to engineers.
- Providing compliant technical solutions against contractual requirements and regulations.
- Capturing and agreeing technical requirements in accordance with company and programme processes.
- Designing documentation generated, captured, configured and controlled in accordance with company processes.
- Designing change requirements and documentation generated, captured, configured and controlled in accordance with company processes.
- Engineering LCM adherence for all deliverables, including input Design Reviews and relevant input to project LCM activities.
- Capturing and agreeing input to appropriate Verification Cross-Reference Index (VCRI), Integration, Test, Evaluation and Acceptance Plans (ITEAP) and Qualification Plans.
We are looking for a Technical Lead who has the following skills and experiences:
- Previous experience of operating as, or directly supporting a Technical Authority in the development of an integrated system.
- Must be SC cleared.
- Knowledge of IT systems in the defence, maritime or closely linked domain and have a comprehensive understanding of how their own systems and activities interact with the overall platform.
- Knowledge of the complete engineering lifecycle with some experience of operating in a number of phases.
- Have a strong awareness of Product Safety and SHE.
- Good communication skills and be able to interact with stakeholders.
To apply for this role as Technical Lead, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.