£30000 - £40000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Creative? Proactive? Passionate about Travel and Sales? We want you to join our team!
Sales & Marketing Account Manager with UK Travel Industry knowledge and contacts from around the industry is required. No two days are the same we are looking for an Account Manager who can revel in the fast past and exciting opportunities that will come their way.
* Acting as the first point of contact for your clients, answering their questions and keeping the rest of the team up to date with the status of any ongoing projects and tasks.
* Developing business on behalf of your clients with Tour Operators and Travel Agencies and other Travel Trade professionals in order to book meetings, trainings and finalise contracts and agreements.
* Develop close relationships with key Tour Operators and Travel agents on behalf of the company and your clients.
* Preparing schedules for your clients, to be attended by the companys sales team, making sure that you receive feedback on what has been discussed during the meetings.
* Writing and distributing regular reports on all activities relevant to your clients.
* Assist in organising events for clients, ranging from small dinners to larger scale events.
* Prepare proposals and contracts between the company and its clients.
* Keeping track of all deliverables outlined in the contract with your clients and ensuring that you are hitting all targets.
* Recognizing and taking advantage of any and every business opportunity that can benefit either the company or your clients.
* A selfstarter; someone who is motivated to take control of the task at hand with the aim of achieving the best final results.
* Dependable; the kind of person whose clients feel they are in good hands
* Knowledgeable of the UK travel industry and have a plethora of contacts from around the industry.
* An Excellent Communicator; in person, over the phone and in writing. You will not be fazed by calling people for the first time or to speaking to medium sized groups of people and your written English is exemplary.
* Organised; despite working in a fastpaced environment and juggling multiple tasks at once you will know exactly whats happening and what needs to be done.
* Ambitious; we reward people that deliver the best results
* Salary dependent on experience you will have the opportunity to travel the world, work with a dynamic team and bring your innovative ideas to life
* If you would like to apply for the role please click APPLY or send your CV to ######### or call Helen on#########
Posted 49 days ago