Store Manager - Dartmouth | Zoek UK | 00d3509715204c449e2955b94b3d2534
Dartmouth, Devon, England
Are you a store manager with experience of working alongside a clinical professional eg. a pharmacist or optometrist? Or are you a store manager with experience in a premium retailer? Either way, if you have one of these backgrounds and you're looking for a new challenge where you get a better work/life balance, we have just the job for you!
About the company
Our client is one of the UK's fastest-growing organisations in their sector. With a significant number of sites across the UK already, and plenty more in the pipeline, they give you plenty of potential to progress. With a market-leading induction programme, you'll find you get all the support you need to make a successful switch. This is a permanent role on a 32 hour contract: where you will work any 4 days out of 5 Monday-Friday (no weekends, bank holidays, or late nights!).
Our client may not be a traditional retailer, but if you've been a store manager who has worked alongside a clinical professional (pharmacists, optometrists, etc.) or in a highly customer service-led retailer - one which places a premium on delighting its customers - you'll be a perfect fit here. Please be aware that this is a 32 hour contract role.
Your role will involve leading and developing your team to achieve revenue targets and deliver great customer service.
To be considered for this role, you'll need:
- Minimum of two years retail store management experience, ideally working alongside a clinical professional or with a premium retailer
- Experience in building a performance culture
- Business acumen - with the ability to make commercial decisions based on data analysis
- To be an excellent communicator and a great coach
- A 'can-do' attitude - advocating and championing change
- To be capable of meeting deadlines under pressure
- To be able to build excellent relationships with your teams and customers
This role offers a competitive salary (which is pro-rata'd), and benefits which include bonuses, gym discounts, childcare vouchers and pay monthly family health care plans.
Yet just as important is the coaching and development you will receive. This is a supportive environment, where ex-retail store managers receive all the help they need to make the transition into healthcare and grow through the business.
Please apply with your most up to date CV.
Posted 13 days ago