Senior Accountant / PA to Partner - Edgware | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Accountant / PA to Partner
Edgware, Greater London, England
£40000 - £50000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Objective HR are currently recruiting for a leading independent Accountancy Practice based in Edgware who are seeking a new Senior Accountant to join their team. The firm has been around for 50 years and this role became available after seeing substantial growth over the last 12 months.
The role will be client facing and the successful candidate will be expected to deal directly with clients on a regular basis, so communication is key.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Review and manage statutory accounts and assigning to relevant members of the team.
* Prepare statutory accounts using UK GAAP for Limited companies, Sole traders, Partnerships and LLP’s ensuring all relevant disclosures are included and correct.
* Prepare tax computations for both Limited companies and personal tax clients and provide advice to clients on remuneration planning.
* Manage client relationships, servicing, budgeting, and billing.
* Perform ad hoc tasks and projects as requested.
* 10% of the role will be Audit based, so if you have Audit experience it will be an advantage but not essential.
To be successful in this Senior Accountant role you will need to have the following:
* ACA or ACCA qualified, ideally 2-5 years post qualified
* Experience working within a practice environment.
* Demonstrate strong working knowledge of relevant accounting standards.
* Experience managing and leading a team.
* The ability to prioritise and work under pressure in a calm and collected manner to meet tight deadlines.
* Demonstrable experience and knowledge of cloud apps, Xero, Sage and Quickbooks.
For more information on this role, please contact Ben Bennett at Objective HR