Administrator - Banbury | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Banbury, Oxfordshire, England
17000.0000 - 18500.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Role – Service Delivery Administrator
Salary – £17,000 - £18,500 per annum
Location – Banbury, Oxfordshire
Do you have experience working in an office, looking for your next opportunity? Are you available immediately? Then please see below!
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with our client based in Banbury, who require a Administrator to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will be proactive with excellent communication and organisational skills managing day to day administrative tasks. You will be reporting to the Operations Director whilst supporting a busy Service Delivery Team. This position is currently working from home with the plan to return to office work in June.
What will you be doing as a Service Delivery Administrator?
- Managing client portals
- Data entry
- Delivering training and setting up new users
- Encouraging users to update data bases
- Reporting on a daily basis to the Operations Director
- Arranging regular newsletters and refreshing content
- Working with Service Delivery for new content
- Managing website
- Social Media Activity
- Working in Excel to consolidate data lists
- Importing and cleaning new data onto database
You should apply for the role of Service Delivery Administrator if you have…
- 1 Year Office Admin Experience
- IT Skills: Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Experience working with Online Portals
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Experience working within IT or Marketing
Easy transport routes from; Oxford, Banbury, Buckingham, Bletchley, Chipping Norton, Bicester, Marton-in-Marsh, Bicester, Daventry
Job Type – Permanent
Status – Full-Time
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for the Service Delivery Administrator role, please contact Jeremy Hughesat Atlas Employment, on or email