Registered Veterinary Nurse - Kirkcaldy | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Veterinary Nurse
Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
£22000 - £32000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Are you a confident and motivated Registered Veterinary Nurse looking for a new and exciting opportunity! Sweeney's is currently seeking an experienced RVN for a highly reputable practice in the Kirkaldy, Fife area.
Work pattern: Full tiimr or part time
The Practice: Small Animal
* Clinical Experience: 2 years +(preferred)
* Qualifications: Relevant Nursing Qualification in Veterinary Medicine.
* Registration: RCVS Registration & Right to work in the UK.
* Highly competitive rate of pay.
* Accommodation arrangements
* Flexible working hours
* Paid annual leave.
* Custom Benefits Package
* CPD & Professional Memberships
Working with Sweeney's:
Sweeney's Connects Qualified Veterinary Professionals with Veterinary Hospitals and Practices throughout the UK and are proud to be a trusted supplier. We have relationships with some of the largest employers in the UK and have access to some of the most exclusive and exciting roles on the market.
Refer someone to work with us and get £250