PE Teacher - Abbots Bromley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Abbots Bromley, Staffordshire, England
25000.0000 - 39000.0000
Contract (Full time)
Horizon Teachers are happy to be supporting a fantastic school in South East London.
The Ofsted Graded Good school are currently seeking a PE teacher to join their well-established PE department that boast excellent PE facilities.
You will be joining an inclusive, diverse, supportive secondary school teaching across KS3 and KS4. The school provide Excellent support and a range of opportunities for continued professional development.
If you are a committed PE Teacher who has a track record of 'Good' or better teaching and a genuine passion for teaching, strong subject knowledge, confidence, and can differentiate lessons so that all pupils are inspired innovative approach, this is the position for you!
We are looking for a teacher with the personality to make lessons fun and engaging and the confidence in their subject knowledge to plan and deliver effective lessons.
This is a long-term placement with the potential to become permanent.
The school can offer:
• A very supportive team and environment.
• Opportunity to be offered a permanent contract.
• Tools and resources to help with your daily activities.
Why would you want to work with us at Horizon Teachers?
• Very competitive rates.
• We offer both PAYE and Payroll Company pay solution and we will uplift your pay rate to pay you the permanent equivalent pay after 12 weeks in the role.
• A team of specialist education consultants with many years of experience and including many ex-teachers.
• We will work with your existing Payroll Company upon request.
• Earn up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for successful referrals.
• We are one of the highest rated agencies with * Google rating from teachers, support staff and schools we have helped.
I joined Horizon teachers during the pandemic, and they were so helpful not just in trying to find me a job but in checking up on me, seeing how I was doing and amazing support. They provided me with so much helpful advice and was very responsive with any messages or queries I had. I would definitely recommend this company onto friends as they were very informative, helpful and caring. - 5 Star review.
Please send your CV to if you would like to apply for this position. Horizon Teachers are conducting video consultations and interviews at this time, in line with government guidelines.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.