Recruitment Delivery Consultant – Technical & - Widnes | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Recruitment Delivery Consultant – Technical & Engineering Specialist
Widnes, Halton, England
Permanent (Full time)
Permanent | £22,000 - £25,000 | OTE £30,000 - £50,000
Do you have experience of recruitment within the Nuclear, Power, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Water, Construction or Rail Sector?
Would like the opportunity to join a well-established team of consultants working for our long-standing clients?
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow within a business by having the best systems, the best support and no KPIs so you can focus on what you do best?
If so, we'd love to hear from you as we're looking for people just like you.
You'll have the prospect of joining a professional, hard-working and dedicated team focused on delivering the highest quality service possible to clients and candidates.
You will focus on placing permanent and contract personnel. You'll be able to demonstrate patience and attention to detail to ensure the right candidates find the right jobs consistently throughout the whole process, and be commercially aware.
We don't believe in tracking performance through redundant KPIs. Instead, we believe in treating each candidate and client as individuals, enabling our consultants to deliver on our promise of excellent service. We focus on providing a solution by finding the best talent so our clients can grow and finding candidates the best jobs, so it improves their lives and they can add value in the workplace.
The system is king in our business, so it's key you have a focus on updating the CRM/ATS with key notes and use it to its fullest potential. We have market leading software to enable you to achieve and go beyond your objectives. You'll be given full training on this by either our business manager or office manager who are passionate about giving you all the tools you need to succeed (plus they love IT and recruitment in equal measure).
Over 35 years we've built up important long-standing relationships through our core values: heritage, knowledge, integrity and respect. If you can take these values to heart, we'd welcome talking to you..
To qualify for this role, you'll need:
* Proven experience as a Recruitment Consultant
* Have experience of Recruitment within the any of the Nuclear, Power, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Water, Construction or Rail Sectors.
To succeed, you'll need to demonstrate the ability to:
* Develop and manage relationships with clients, understanding their long and short-term objectives
* Use your planning and organisation skills to effectively manage your candidate database, source and attract high calibre of candidates.
* Be up to speed on current recruitment legislation and compliance.
* Be familiar with current employment and Inland Revenue legislation.
Career Journey and Continual Professional Development
Millbank prides itself in having consultants who have been with the business for 30 years and some very experienced leaders in the market. We believe that's down loving what we do, working in collaboration and have common goals and objectives.
You can expect the best technology, support and a career journey that focuses on continual professional development. As members of APSCo and one our cornerstone being DeliveringQualityThroughPeople, it runs deep that we focus on quality in everything we do and support you in achieving the best results and your development.
Our business managers are billing managers so they lead from the front. They will be right there with you in finding the talent needed and supporting you all the way.
Why Join Millbank?
* Our expertise in the various Sectors committing to the needs of the client - Recruitment is more than sending candidates for roles. We send the best talent, but first committing to and understanding the client, then understanding the candidate and then ensuring it's a win-win situation for all.
* We recruit with a full plan and strategy that we'll devise together - we'll draw up where and what you will focus on, identify the support you need and work together to make it a success
* Join an experienced team -A quarter of our staff have been with us for more than ten years, and some have been with us for nearly thirty years
* Convenient location - Dodge the city traffic jams of Manchester, Liverpool and Chester whilst still being within easy reach of transport links. We would also consider flexible working - the system we used is cloud based, so you can recruit where ever you are
* Modern facilities - A fresh, contemporary office with free parking and adjacent local amenities
* Be part of our heritage - We have built up a well-established client and candidate database that knows and trusts us
* Generous commission structure - Uncapped, meaning your success is rewarded directly.
* Welcoming office atmosphere - Work with a professional, friendly team,
* Highly rated by our staff - Our company has a high staff satisfaction rating on Glassdoor, with reviews citing a good work-life balance, friendly co-workers and a beneficial atmosphere of learning and support
Millbank are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnership!