Software Engineer - Nuneaton | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Software Engineer - Chassis Engineering (Vehicle Dynamics Control Func
Nuneaton, Warwickshire, England
Permanent (Full time)
Your responsibilities will include:
* Developing customer-specific functions and software solutions for longitudinal & lateral dynamics as part of the Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system
* Developing and calibrating functions like "Anti-Lock Brake System" (ABS), "Traction Control System" (TCS), "Integrated Vehicle Dynamics Control" (VDC / IVC) and "Torque Vectoring" (TV) for cars with various chassis architectures, including additional rear wheel steering or electronically controllable differentials
* Testing above mentioned functions in simulation and prototype vehicles on test tracks
* Contact partner for technical customer requirements of international customers
* Developing future vehicle dynamics systems
* Flexibility and willingness to go to our headquarters in Abstatt, Germany for 1-3 months to build up a network there and to learn all needed procedures for the job