Care Assistant - Farnley | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Farnley, Leeds, England
£9 - £10/annum
Permanent (Full time)
We are currently looking to recruit compassionate, patient and friendly Night Shift Care Assistants, to develop with us during these unprecedented times and beyond! This is an exciting time to join this Residential Care Home in Armley on a full time, permanent basis. You will be contracted to 33 hours per week over 3 night shifts.
As a Care Assistant, you will be expected to carry out the following tasks:
* Provide all aspects of care to residents including both physical, personal care and support with social activities.
* Promoting and supporting the physical, emotional and well-being of residents.
* Ensure records and documents are completed legibly.
* Previous experience as a Carer in a Care Home or Home Care environment.
* Personable, an effective communicator and a team player.
* Passionate about delivering a quality care service is paramount.
* Flexible with hours.
* Must have up to date enhanced DBS
* NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care is preferable but not essential
Don’t miss out! Click ‘Apply’ now to make an invaluable impact to the lives of others as one of our Care Assistants