Site Engineer - E14 9TP | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
E14 9TP, London
Permanent (Full time)
Spearheading the JRL Group from the outset J Reddington Ltd have been an industry leading groundwork and concrete (RC) frame specialist for over two decades. Building on a proven track record to date, the company is now increasingly being called upon to deliver solutions on larger projects in London and the South East providing the core to the business.
Due to continued growth we are seeking to recruit a Site Engineer to join our team at XXXXXX. This position will suit someone looking to progress or move into the RC Frame & Groundworks sector of construction, working on projects up to £400m in value.
We are looking for an ambitious, hands on Engineer, ideally with concrete frame experience. You'll be given the opportunity to take ownership, coordinating between our in-house subsidiaries and project team to deliver projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Set out and level the site using Topcon (EDM).
* Knowledge of site calibration checks.
* Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
* Carry out and record quality inspections.
* Use digital / web platforms ie. Fieldview, Viewpoint for projects, Topcon magnetic field / office.
* Carry out as-built surveys, producing and assessing as built files.
* Support construction team with coordination of Temporary Works.
* Be an excellent communicator & take leadership within the Engineering team.
* May be required to oversee some of the document control aspects.
* Civil Engineering or Construction related degree qualified would be ideal.
* 3 yrs' minimum Experience within a similar role.
* Excellent communicator.
* Valid CSCS card.
* Ability to demonstrate having previously worked on sub & superstructures packages, in particular concrete / RC frame structures & basements