Junior Business Analyst - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Junior Business Analyst
East London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title: Junior Business Analyst
Location/Department: IT, London
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 + Bonus + Excellent Company Benefits
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
About the opportunity
We currently have an exciting opportunity available within our friendly Projects Team for a Junior Business Analyst to join on a full-time and permanent basis. Predominately based at our vibrant London office you will also have the flexibility of being able to work remotely.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the business in certain areas to understand and deal with change. The role will also include the investigating, identifying and analysing areas for improvement and define requirements for changes needed.
What you will be doing
• Requirements analysis - Research and analyse opportunities for improvement. Identify, capture and document detailed and complex business requirements
• Supporting our Lead Business Analyst with important projects
• Business process modelling maps - As Is / To Be Business Processes and Customer Journeys using recognised modelling standards and tools
• Working collaboratively with people at all levels within various brands of Acacium Group
• Support the rollout of new systems and new versions of existing systems including data migration and system integration
• Able to work in both Waterfall and Agile project methodologies in multi-product organisation
We believe to be successful within this role, you will need to have
• Experience or exposure of working in an Agile environment
• Previous experience in an Analyst environment
• Knowledge of Product / Project lifecycles
• A willingness to learn and thrive within a Business Analyst environment
• An outgoing and confident personality with the ability to approach people at all levels
• Exposure to user stories from fruition to development
• Experience of Process Mapping
What we can offer you
In exchange for your hard work we can offer you a competitive salary, 25 days holiday which increases with years of service, company pension scheme, season travel ticket loan, holiday incentives abroad and awards for excellent performance alongside the opportunity to be part of a supportive and successful team.
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.