Programme Manager - Carlisle | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Carlisle, Cumbria, England
31.0000 - 41.3600
Contract (Full time)
Eden Brown is working in partnership with a public sector organisation to recruit for a Programme Manager based in Cumbria.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Programme Manager to embark onto the organisation and join a successful team and be responsible for delivering and managing a variety of complex programmes.
* To be responsible for defining the requirements for project delivery and establishing the programme governance and management control arrangement.
* To be accountable for ensuring the project is delivered on time and successful delivery of transformational change.
* To develop and maintain communication with project managers and other stakeholders building effective working relationships.
* To manage risks and any potential issues. Including strategic and politically sensitive issues, making sure to report and escalate when required.
* To design the programme and proactively monitor and report on the overall progress.
* Public Sector experience.
* To develop and regularly update a robust programme governance framework.
* Proven leadership within a complex programme/ change environment
If you feel that you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer.