Storekeeper - Petty France | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Petty France, South Gloucestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
**Our global aviation client is looking for a Storekeeper to join them on a permanent basis at one of their part 145 aviation equipment facilities in Paris.
The Storekeeper is a key partner in organising the workshop so as to meet production targets within the bounds of the company certification and health and safety regulations.
This role offers a permanent contract based at CDG with perks including a bonus scheme. This role will report to the Station Manager.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of work flow through the workshop.
- Assigning suitably approved persons to a task
- Meeting production targets.
- Assisting with maintaining stock levels and compliance to stock control procedures
- Raising estimates for work
- Repairing ULD Containers & Pallets
- Assisting the Station Supervisor and/or Station Manager in responding to audit reports.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workshop area.
- Assist Station Supervisor to ensure all Airworthiness Directives, mandatory SB's and customer requirements have been carried out and Implemented through toolbox meetings.
- Compliance with MOE responsibilities.
- Overseeing a group of workers assigned to them, ensuring all tasks are completed in a safe and timely manner.
- Schedule and organize teams to meet specified quality and time goals.
- Identify and communicate safety or time concerns due to process, materials, or site.
- Repair aviation components in accordance with the relevant OEM technical publications and company MOE.
- Undertake administrative duties with attention to accuracy and timeliness of information
- Carry out other duties as and when directed, like cleaning containers or pallets etc
To learn more get in touch with our recruitment team.
- Trade based qualifications preferably in aviation or general engineering
- At least 3 years practical experience in a sheet metal workshop or Aviation related workplace
- Computer skills - Excel, Word, Outlook Inventory management.
- A general knowledge and comprehension of all applicable EASA rules / regulations Airworthiness Directives, and the manufacturers' Maintenance Service Instructions of the articles worked on.
- General knowledge of aviation regulations.
- Component in the use of hand tools
- Ability to read technical publications and drawings
- Familiarity with systems within a production environment**