Quality Assurance Manager - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Quality Assurance Manager
£65000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Job Title:Quality Assurance Manager
Location: London based
Job type: Permanent
Salary:£65,000 max plus benefits
Main duties and responsibilities
- Be able to develop procedures to test, report and manage project quality issues across the lifecycle.
- Work alongside the management team to agree sign off’s when required.
- Deliver test scripts and proposals for the allocated tasks and work.
- Co-ordinate, guide and lead testing communities and Subject matter experts within the company on test practices and plans
- Coordinate with the IT development and support teams, as well as relevant suppliers, to clearly identify and replicate issues. Provide timely retest results back.
- Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analysing test data and investigate issues for root cause.
- Document and converse test results and statistics to a different members of the team.
- Facilitate relevant triage meetings and presentations to report issues and results.
- Working with the Business Analysis function to ensure solutions meet the firm’s needs and requirements.
- Escalate relevant key issues and risks in a timely manner to the Senior Management team.
- Manage any testing tools and testing reporting tools.
- Previous experience in this position or similar
- Have a good understanding of the requirements of a quality assurance and testing methodologies and standards.
- BCS Testing Certification or equivalent
- Have excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis.
- ITIL foundation, Prince II (Agile) is preferred.
- Be able to organise and document accordingly and priorities workload.
- A high standard of written and oral communication.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and test reporting tools
- Database interrogation skills (SQL /TSQL)
If this sounds like your ideal position, please send through your up-to-date CV and salary expectations.
Equally, if there is anyone you know who would be a suitable fit for this, we want to hear from you! Premier have a competitive referral scheme of up to £500 for all successful candidates placed.
Please contact Matt Cafer on****or email mcafer######-